JNGE Power Inverter
Rated Power 500W
Peak Power 1000W(<1S）
Input Voltage 12V/24V
Output Voltage 120VAC±5%
Output Frequency 60HZ±0.5HZ
Output Waveform :Pure Sine Wave
Wave form distortion THD＜3%(linear load)
Output Peak Efficiency :Max.94%
Starting Mode: Before and after the bipolar soft start
Cooling: Air cooling
Product Size:9.3*5.8*2.6 inches
Net Weight:3.41 lbs
1) transport equipment series military vehicles, police car, ambulance, ships, traffic lights, etc.
2) industrial equipments series solar energy, wind power, gas discharge lamp, etc.
3) offices computer, printer, copier, scanner, digital camera, etc.
4) the kitchen utensils series microwave ovens, induction cooker, refrigerator, etc.
5) household electric equipment, electric fans, vacuum cleaners, air conditioning, lighting, etc.
6) series of electric tools electric saw, drilling machine, punching machine, air compressor, etc.
Equipped with AC outlet for charging larger devices such as laptops and tablets, as well as 5V USB port for quick and easy charging.
Travel-sized design is ideal for use on vacations, work trips, and camping.
Safe charging design provides protection against, overheating, under and over voltage charging, short circuiting, overloads, and overcharging.
• 1 x 500W Power Inverter
• 1 x User Manual
• 1 x connection cable
• 1 x backup fuse
- JNGE Power: famous brand in solar power system in the world.Power inverter with AC pure sine wave output,Provides 500W continuous DC to AC power and 1000 Watts instantaneous power,With 120VAC outlet and 5V USB port for multi-purpose charging
- Unique Technology: front and back double soft start & constant power,much safer for your loads and devices
- Powerful Multiple Protection:built-in 40 amps fuse and reverse prevention diode to protect your loads.such as overload, over current, high temperature, short circuit, battery reverse connection
- Portable Shape with Good Looking: durable aluminum alloy shell,with sandblasting and anodic oxidation treatment,high hardness to protect impact, one-year warranty
- CPU with SPWM technology (Sinusoidal PWM)