Description Renogy 20W Monocrystalline Solar Panel is perfect for small plug-and-play projects! With its small size, portability is easier than ever. The equipped MC4 Connectors make it easy to connect this unit to the solar cables in seconds. Ideal for backup power whenever need. Renogy 20W Solar Panel has several uses including marine, dry camp, and other off-grid applications. Renogy monocrystalline panels will give you the most efficiency per space and have the ability to withstand extreme elements and severe weather. These solar panels also have the capability of withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads. Specifications: Maximum Power: 20W Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL) Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.5V Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 1.14A Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 1.23 Dimensions: 13.5 X 18.5 X 1.0 In Weight: 4.8lbs. Warranty Information: 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate. 5-year material and workmanship warranty.
- Fully self powered off-grid systems
- Suitable for commercial and power station property
- The equipped MC4 Connectors make it easy to connect this unit to the solar cables in seconds
- Portable back up solar system
- Renogy solar panels are framed in heavy duty anodized extruded aluminum with drainage/mounting holes and generate Excellent performance in low light environments