The BMV-700 monitors multiple parameters for a battery bank via a 500 amp shunt. Since there are inefficiencies in charging, and variability in the power available from the battery depending on the rate of discharge, the monitor performs sophisticated calculations to correct for these factors. * * * Installation is a snap. The monitor display comes with both a round and square bezel, and fits a 52mm (2-1/16″) hole. The shunt attaches between the battery and the ground connections, and a provided network cable connects the two. * * * An improved menu makes navigating the display easy. Displays include: battery voltage, real-time current, consumed amp-hours, state of charge, and time to go. There are also user-programmable alarms. Suitable for all systems from 9 to 90 VDC. This listing also includes Victron’s VE. Direct Bluetooth Dongle. Using the VE.Direct to Bluetooth Smart dongle you can display your BMV or MPPT information on iOS and Android devices, using the VictronConnect app. View information wirelessly such as battery status and solar panel power, plus other useful data.
- Bundle package of the BMV-700 Battery Monitor with the VE. Direct Bluetooth Dongle
- Displays the cumulative amp-hours used from the battery
- Calculates state of charge based on capacity
- Compact 2-1/16″ display is easy to install, 500A shunt included
- With included dongle, view battery status from your phone